CNG Alternative Fuel Service
- Diagnostic Services
- CNG/Compressed Natural Gas Tank Certification
- CNG BiFuel Conversions--Gas or Diesel
- Hybrid Service
- Vehicle Maintence and Scheduling
Did you know that the Federal DOT and CalTrans require:
- That all CNG tanks must be inspected on a regular basis.
- The DOT (Department of Transportation) states that all vehicles must have their CNG tanks inspected every 3 years or 36,000 miles-whichever comes first.
- In the case on an accident of greater than 5 mph all CNG tanks must be removed from the vehicle and physically inspected. This includes all vehicles including salvage vehicles repaired and placed back into service.
- In order to get or retain access to your PG&E fuel card--all CNG/ Natural Gas vehicles must be certified by December 2014
- That all CNG tanks which are expired must be decomissioned, removed from service and properly disposed of per environmental regulations.
|City of Sunnyvale||Sunnyvale Education School District||Alameda County Industries|
|County of Monterey||County of Santa Cruz||Salinas Valley Solid Wast Authority|